Monday, June 1, 2015

Mama Elephant Designer Series - Small Talk

Hi everyone! I'm here today and on the Mama Elephant blog to share a card I made using the new Small Talk stamp set. I really love this set and while the stamps may be small, they can pack quite a punch with their graphic designs and cute sayings.


I thought it would be really fun to stamp a background using the speech bubbles. I used Fresh Mint pigment ink and arranged the speech bubbles in a whimsical design.

Then I stamped the bear from Woodland Gifts (he's my favorite!), colored him in, cut him out with the coordinating die, and added some foam adhesive to adhere him to my card. He gets a little speech bubble that I stamped with black ink and adhered with more foam adhesive for contrast.


Now I've got a perfect card for any occasion. Hope that inspires you to try stamping a graphic background using smaller stamps and hope you like the card! Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment